There are no such things as coincidences, things always happen for a reason, so if you landed on this page you are probably looking for a way to make the best out of your life. Whether you are looking for happiness, freedom, serenity or success there is only a way: becoming leader of yourself.
How can you be happy if you cannot control your emotions? You would get stressed at the first adversity.
How can you be successful if you cannot direct your thoughts? You couldn’t focus on any project and waste your energies.
How can you grow if you cannot dominate your willpower? You would be lazy and don’t achieve so much.
Seneca said “If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favourable” and I would add that if the conditions of the ship and of the crew are not good, no journey is pleasurable.
We can compare the ship to our physical body, the sail to the will, the sailor to our heart and the captain to our mind and often it happens that:
– the captain has a great idea (inspiration), but the sailor is not motivated and the ship stops (lack of motivation and willpower).
– the captain (mind) and the sailor (heart) confuse their roles or the captain wants to go toward a different direction to the sailor and rowing erupts.
– the captain (mind) or the sailor (heart) are stressed
– the ship (the physical body) is not well maintained
Furthermore if you don’t know the direction, you risk to find yourself in situations you don’t want or even worse, feeling like you are constantly stuck in the same place! To reach your destinations and enjoy the journey you need harmony between your thoughts, feelings and will.
I can help you to get rid of the limiting beliefs that are holding you back, and to release your energy to start a “journey” toward a more fulfilling life.
- Create a clear direction for your life
- Design your life with passion, purpose, and power
- Break old patterns and create new ones which enable transformation
- Be able to stay grounded and steady when facing stress and uncertainty
- Define your objectives
- Discover your passions and find the purpose of your life
- Develop the best strategies and action plans to achieve your goals
- Take action and get results!
- se, based on a clear understanding of your strengths, values, interests and personality preferences.
- Eliminate worries, stress and anxiety
- Release anger, sadness, guilt
- Raise self-confidence and self-esteem
- Create life balance for greater well-being and true inner-peace
- Change the mental, emotional, and behavioral patterns that limit your life
- Boost your mood and performance through a better use of inner language (NLP)
- Communicate effectively and compassionately for better relationships
- Transform unsuccessful relationships to new healthy “love alliances”
- Learn how to win friends and influence people
- Full embrace who you are – so that you’ll attract the love of your life
- Create a clear vision for your ideal partner and relationship
- Discover how and where to find your ideal partner
Harmony and Health*
- Get rid of unhealthy behaviours
- Your body is the only place you will truly ever live, learn how treat him well
- Learn HOW to eat*
- Feel calmer, more relaxed and more in control
- Get rid of tiredness and find the energy to do the things you want to be able to do
- Discover the origin of diseases and revitalise yourself*
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A CHANGE?
To get started, it is important to determine if you are ready for coaching by scheduling an exploratory call. I will ask you about your goals and desires, the challenges and obstacles that you are facing and describe how the coaching session work.
I will only invite you at the first free coaching session if I am confident that it is right for you.
I kindly ask you to only reserve one of these calls if you are genuinely interested in finding out about the coaching programmes and how you will benefit from it.
Our first coaching session will be face to face (30/60 min. ) to really explore what you want to achieve.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
First of all, it costs your commitment to be serious about working to get results.
I could definitely charge you with a specific fee as I give you my time, expertise, knowledge (years of trainings, days and nights spent on books, hours of practise, etc.) and the best I can to help you achieving results. But, as I work in the Spirit of Service and I believe that what we give, we receive, I let you free to decide whether you want to give something back or not.
HOW MANY COACHING SESSIONS WILL I NEED?
This depends on what you want to achieve with your coaching, it is a very personal decision based on your individual goals. You should expect value out of every session, but if you are serious about making changes, I estimate it will take maximum 2 months (about 6 sessions).
WHERE DOES THE COACHING SESSION TAKES PLACE?
The first coaching can take place at my studio in Béreldange (5km from Luxembourg center), occasionally in London, in any place where you can totally focus on the conversation. I consider it important that we can “see” each other; much is said by our body in the para and in the non-verbal communication and it is important to take awareness of our actions and attitudes as we speak, we tell, we relate to others. Follow up sessions can be on the telephone, Skype, face to face or a mixture to suit you. I also encourage some “walk and coach” in the nature.
** My activity of Coaching is dedicated to people who want to develop themselves, achieve new objectives or implement significant changes in their lives or in their behavior. It is addressed to people in good mental health, as a professional coach is a “coach” of results, not a psychologist, a psychotherapist or nutritionist: my activity has nothing to do with any form of therapy. The coachee is aware that coaching is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counselling or any other type of therapy.
The coachee understands and acknowledges the coach will not be liable legally or otherwise, for the actions the client may or may not undertake as a result of the life coaching sessions.
Coaching methodologies are result-oriented: the focus is on the solution, on the development of new strategies for thinking and action, on the achievement of objectives and a good inner balance through the development of awareness.