Can you sense the Springtime coming? Indeed we are getting closer to the Sun and we can feel how It’s caressing all creatures with its golden rays, expanding a warm energy of Love in the air. Our inborn instinct is intensely calling us outside to participate to this joyful celebration of Nature.
Let’s enjoy this magic together on Sunday 27th March in the enchanted forest of Mullerthal: we will “Walk and Talk” together and connect with Mother Nature and other magnificent souls !
The theme will be “Renaissance” and in particular we will discover the symbolism of Easter, Springtime, Eggs, Rabbits, and get some practical inspirations on how to use these Natural currents for our spiritual work!
– 10:45am meeting at Parking Climbing Spot Berdorf Parking space https://goo.gl/maps/Vep6Z2AaVAipWM3x8
– Presentation of the event and circle introduction
– Walk and Hike and Connect
– Group Voice Harmonisation
– Guided Meditation and Harmonisation with the Whole Creation
– Conscious Lunch immersed in the beauty of Nature and Its Music
– Circle sharing and chanting
– and more!
INFO TO ENJOY THE WALK AT ITS BEST:
– event will happen also in case of rain, unless there are severe conditions
– bring water, food, and something to sit on the ground
– CAR SHARING join the car sharing Telegram group if you want to give or take a ride https://t.me/+z8i9fGLg2nRhNDM0 Departures are from Luxembourg and Esch sur Alzette
– it’s a moderate trail with a maximum length of about 10km with moderate elevation gain for people in good health conditions
– the meeting will end around 15:30
– wear comfortable clothes and shoes (the terrain could be muddy)
– program may slightly vary according to weather conditions, mood and hunger
– bring your sunny mood
– The event is at your own risk. It is your solely responsibility to respect Health measures.
– No registration needed, just come over (on time please 😉 )
As usual, since 2016, this event is freely offered to you! If you like to exchange back, you can do it here https://www.freeyourlife.me/donations/
We all look forward to meeting you there and feel free to contact us for further information (write to email@example.com)